- I am largely available on all weekdays—throughout the summer of 2018—after 3 pm. I can often work between 10 am and 1 pm, too.
- Highlander Stadium, Gore Park, or Germany Park.
- The location is contingent on the nature of each session.
Unless you get a summer pass, there are two types of training sessions:
Basic Youth Training (K-5th)
- 75 minutes of rudimentary, all-encompassing training.
- I will place emphasis on ball control, first touch, dribbling, passing, shooting, finishing, curving the ball, marking, awareness, and how to play defense in the positions they most often play.
- I can adjust any session to ensure that your child is happy and enjoying the game.
Advanced Specialized Training (6th-12th)
- 60 minutes of rigorous, demanding, carefully-orchestrated training.
- Each session is uniquely tailored around your player’s attributes & needs. Moreover, they are constructed in sequential nature—each session builds off that which the player developed, sharpened, and/or learned in the previous session.
- By the end of our time together, the player will be doing drills and exercises that they were incapable of doing in the beginning.